RE: IML: Now there are two '73's missing Auto Temp II parts from factory

RE: IML: Now there are two '73's missing Auto Temp II parts from factory!

Phil,

Thanks very much for the offer to get the photos.  Actually, Frank (in New Zealand) sent me some excellent photos of his ’72 already, so I’m in good shape now to understand exactly what is missing and what I need to get.  I am also waiting to hear from another list member as to whether they can supply the needed parts, so we’ll see what happens in that regard as well.  Who knows? - there may be other ’73 ATCII owners beside myself and Tim who are missing parts as well!

Thanks again for your interest and offer to help.

Jim Stacey

’73 4-dr project

Ontario Canada