IML: 1993 Chrysler Imperial Limo. modifications

IML: 1993 Chrysler Imperial Limo. modifications

This is my daily driver and my experimental car. I have another that I will keep original. I enjoy modifying it to my liking/taste. If you are a purist then refrain from viewing the photos. It's a work in progress-Anthony
P.s. This car was original design to have a limousine LQQK so I tried to enhance these features-Anthony