IML: 1964 Imperial in MI for sale - Notice sent into club website

--- William Giorgis <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have a 1964 Chryler Imperial located in Saginaw MI
> that we are putting up
> for sale.   The car is at minimum a 5 but may also
> be considered a 4 on your
> scale.     I am interested in finding the car a home
> where someone will give
> it an appropriate restoration.  We will price the
> car reasonably with the
> condition in mind.     I can be contacted by email.
 Thank you for your
> assistance.
>
> William Giorgis

Thank you, William.

Cars such as that are prized by the demolition derby
crowd (our collective nemisis), who will likely go for
any Imperial priced below  $1000 or less and then
proceed to immolate said car in a specatcle attended
by mouth-breathing, beer swilling people wearing their
baseball caps backwards.  Thank you for giving our
club the chance to give the car a better chance at
driving on a road again.

I have cc'd our club on this message in the hopes that
there may be an interested party, so please give this
message some time to be seen.

Please feel free to post the car for sale on our free
classifieds at www.imperialclub.com under IMPERIALS
FOR SALE.

Gang - If you are interested in contacting the owner
about this car, please email him directly - he is not
subscribed to the IML.  Please mention to him that you
are a member of the Online Imperial Club.

Good luck to all concerned.

Kenyon Wills
imperialclub.com website volunteer