IML: Durabrake rotors thumbs up?

Not to belabor the challenges of living with 67-68 Budd brakes, but are all of the folks who ordered rotors from Durabrake satisfied with the quality of the product? The last I remember was people lined up to order them but I never heard much about whether they were as advertised.
Aloha and thanks.
Jim Kelly
Honolulu
'68 and '71 LeBarons