Re: IML: 57-59 project car

Welcome to the list, Reggie, and sounds like a fun project. I have an old
family car, too but it's a "lesser" Mopar. Can't help you with a practice
car, but just wanted to point out that the gunsight taillamps started on the
'55 model.

Love the Forward Look cars... Good luck! You'll find lots of help here,
probably enough to do the car you've got the right way.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon