IML: Can You Hear Me Now?

I feel like the Verizon guy asking if you can hear me now.  But it has been too quite here during the last day or so.  Knowing this group like I do, someone always has something to say, but my inbox has been quiet.

So if someone can respond to let me know if this gets through, that would be great.  When you respond, put my email address in the “cc” field.  That way if I get a direct email only, I’ll know there is a problem receiving from the list.

Thanks everyone.

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht

68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht