Re: IML: Intake removal 440

You should not have to disconnect any A/C lines, merely unbolt the brackets from the manifold.

Before you do this, you should be sure that's where your leak is rather than merely suspecting it.  That can be a difficult manifold bolt to get to unless you have the proper tools.  Is it torqued to spec?  I would make sure it's tight and spray the area to determine if it's still leaking before undertaking any disassembly.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man

always stay connected to friends.