From: jdmoran2@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Barret Jackson 57 Imperial

Barrett-Jackson auction results site:
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/auctionresults/common/cardetail.asp?id=182
243
Car was bought new in 1957 by Howard Hughes and add'l details. Probably the reason for the $378,000.
John
----- Original Message ----- From: <randalpark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Barret Jackson 59 Imperial

I am pretty sure that I have seen that teal '59 on Ebay. The bidding
never got past around $20,000, although I am sure it had a high
reserve. Clearly, live auctions are a better place to sell cars,
probably anything for that matter. As I scanned through the list the
number of cars from the period selling in the hundred's of thousands
was astonishing.

Paul W.