From: georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Emblem

Hello Rodger, at this stage I think Tim is sending me his Emblems, if I got it righjt the front fits 56 both ends and the rear is 55 only right? regards George.  ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Casagrande" <rdc2382@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 6:24 AM

George;

Have you had any responses yet on obtaining the 55 font and rear
emblems? > I sure am in need of both. Sorry, neither of mine would not have made a > good master!

Roger Casagrande
----- Original Message ----- > From: "georgelaurie"
<georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 6:10 PM

Hello Tom, thanks for that, if I can get one that is complete it
will >> make a nixcer job of course, sometimes the repair can show on the inside, >> so lets see who offers what for now, regards George.
----- Original Message ----- >> From: "tdcox" <tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 10:12 PM
Subject: IML: Emblem

Hi George,

I have a pretty nice original, except it has the lower right hand
side
broken off. I believe that it is only the black background color
that >>> is
missing, however. Give me your address down under and I'll mail it
to >>> you,
unless you find one that is more complete. Just let me know.

Tom Cox