Re: IML: Hood Insulation

Hi All...I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a source for replacement under-the-hood- insulation for a '66 Imperial (convertible and 4-door LeBaron). I am looking to replace the existing insulation on one of my cars and install it on the other (it was removed when it started to fall down by the previous owner). I have noticed a seller on EBay that sells a replacement under-hood insulation item for 1964-66 Imperials. Has anyone bought this kind of item from an EBay supplier before? and if so, what did you think of it??
Any sources greatly appreciated!!...I am in southern California if that matters for the source.
Thanks all!!!
Dan Melnik