Re: IML: 1962 Imperial down with Power Brake Booster problem, Help Pleas

Re: IML: 1962 Imperial down with Power Brake Booster problem, Help Please!

Isenhour <isenhour@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Need help in finding/locating a rebuilt or who to send off to rebuild my
1962 LeBaron Power Brake Booster. Any one know who can handle this?
Several of the vendors listed on the club's website at  http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/Brakes/Resources.htm can repair your Imperial's brake booster.

Best luck!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!

  My Collection of Imperials

1965 Imperial LeBaron
  1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
  1970 Imperial LeBaron