IML: Another One In The Fleet

List,

I just got word that I now have another '73 2 door Imperial coupe
safely in Texas.  Blackie is now sharing a port with Ole Red.  I hope
to have pics soon of both of these beauties, and if the OIC
webmaster(s) could contact me off list, we can make arrangements on
how to get the pics posted.

Both cars will be drydocked until spring, where I will probably bring
Red to DC for tax, title and licensing.

Like some of you, I didn't think a "small" hobby would gain momentum
so quickly.  Much to decide in the next few months on what to do with
both of them.

These cars got me.  Hook.  Line.  Sinker.

Scott

'73 Imperial 2 door coupe - formal black
'73 Imperial 2 door coupe - burnished red