From: YBSHORE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: IML:  '59 Imperial on Speed/1

Imperialists, especially Chris,

Should my desire for a '59 ever come about, there will only be the second call [after the first to the seller for pictures], to Chris asking him if these pictures sent to him make the car worthy............well-chronicled and forthright analysis, I only hope the owner (a Hughes of some kind in his own right....) is in it for the looks and NOT the authenticity....thank you for enlightening us all.....BTW Chris, you are NOT invited to view my '56 until I win the lottery...........heaven [and you] will make me further authenticate what I did not know wasn't right......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..... once again, thank you for the Imperialist's view of the car.......

ybshore