Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Towing RV trailer with An 1968 Crown...

Hola all

As we know the car is an 1968 Imperial and on pg 7-6 of the 1968 FSM it shows with fig.6 a drawing of the transmission oil flow- transmission coolers with trailer tow-Imperial.  This does mean ( again ) there is an Tow Package for the Imperials too.

I just saw an email asking about brakes and the challenge of towing.  To me that one is an easy no brainer.  The AirStream is not an lawn mower towing trailer.  They all have their own brakes.  The 1965 Towing Test by Motorcade Magazine does state the test Dodge stopped in an shorter distance with the RV Trailer than with no trailer.