IML: 73 Imperial coupe

Club.
Wanted to throw this out to the club right away.  I have a guy who will demo a almost rust free 73 coupe this summer. I have stripped the car and got those parts, But this car has rust free rear quarters. I can buy the car whole yet, But iam looking  for someone needing rear quarters so i can aford to buy the whole car and save it from being derbyed.  Its way to good to be destroyed.  If your looking for exellent rear quarters for a coupe. Or doors or what ever.  Please e-mail me privatlly
impparts@xxxxxxxxx
We can work out a deal and save this car.
THANKS  Bob H