Re: IML: Hemmings Classic Car Club Mention & Crown Coupes

Re: IML: Hemmings Classic Car Club Mention & Crown Coupes

   In reference to the 1974-75 LeBaron Crown Coupe, Anniversary
Edition.  It was the 50th anniversary of the Imperial and it had
additional upgraded features NOT found in the regular LeBaron Two
Dr Hardtop.  Interestingly enough, in 75 the Crown Coupe had 1641
made and the regular Two Dr Hardtop was lower with 1087. But in
74, it was VERY MUCH reversed with only 57 Crown Coupes made
verses 3850 regular Two Dr Hardtops made.

Æyn & Patrick