From: JAY D'ANGELO
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:31 PM
Subject: IML: Fraud Ebay Listings

This guy is at it again.  He keeps listing my car for 6500 BIN.  Ebay has removed the ad three times in two days and I just found it listed again.

Ebay, through live chat with their Trust and Safety section, says they'll look into it.

I can't figure out why their investigators can't trace this guy thru the IP address, but I am really disappointed in their inability to nab this guy.

Anyway, the car is for sale but not for $6500.

Jay D'Angelo
64 Iml Cvt
Las Vegas

Try amazing new 3D maps Check it out!