From: chrisstroh@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 8:13 PM
Subject: IML: rear end parts replaced

Note to Admin: This is my last question on my rear end!

Thx Sherman,

Ok. It's been 10k miles since the rebuild(and 10 years ago). Here's what
they replaced:
ONE HM89443 Bearing
ONE. 7216 Seal
TWO. 25590 Bearing
TWO 25520 Bearing
ONE. HM803149 Bearing
ONE. HM89410 Bearing
ONE HM803110 Bearing
TWO shims and a couple oil seals and ONE 4318060 Oil additive to the GL5
gear oil.
Is there a break-in period after the rebuild therefore the oil should be
changed right afterwards?
I will try changing the oil with a heavier one AND the limited slip additive and let you know if the noise goes away.

Chris
67 Imperial Convertible