Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 5:03 AM
Subject: IML: need help finding window lift guide for 67 crown coupe

Hello,

I have been trying to locate a small 3 piece part that attaches throug a small hole in the leading edge of the left front driver window.  It is a glass lift guide that keeps the window pulled into the track between the window and the vent window frame.  I remember about 20 years ago I had a 66 300 and it had the same part. Please advise.

thanks
Andy richards