Re: IML: Re:73 440 Timing Chain

Thanks everyone for your input. Someone asked how much
oil the car is burning. I would estimate that to be
about 1 quart every 700 miles. (10w30). The smoking is
only at start up after the car has been sitting for an
hour or more. Cold or hot does not seem to matter.

Someone else also asked what spark plug non- foulers
are. These are available from most parts stores. They
screw on the end of a spark plug and are designed to
keep oil deposits off the end of the plug. I think I
am going to try one on my car.

Thanks again.

Tim Durrer
73 LeBaron Blue Sky