IML: 64 Iml - selling

I may have the Imperial sold, so I'll be looking for something else - was thinking about an 81.

In the meantime, anyone in the Des Moines, Iowa area available to check out a car for me?

Free buffet at the Venetian next time you come to Las Vegas....

Jay D'Angelo
Las Vegas
702 400-3749

Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page Check it out!