RE: IML: Admin Comment - Please stop the politcal thread

RE: IML: Admin Comment - Please stop the politcal thread

well i am from london england and have no political view in the usa , but still agree that if ebay sell imps that do not exist via corrupt countries then it is viable content.

best wishes, steve.