IML: 67 Imperial Convertibles

As I have mentioned in my intro when I joined here, I have a 67 Imperial Convertible with an unusual story. This, TOTALLY BY CHANCE, is the second 67 Convertible I've owned in my life. I had one I bought from a High School friend for $75.00 in about 1977. That one was a haze blue. Even back then unbeknownst to me, there were collectors looking for these cars. One had seen my car in my drive and approached me if I wanted to sell it. He was offering me $650. for it and I took it. This all took place in San Rafael, Northern California.

Since there were only 577 of them made this year, I wonder how many belong to this forum and if by chance, that fellow with my old blue convertible still has it and is on this mailing list?

I know, a long shot, but I wonder how many 67 Converts have survived?

Thx,
Chris Strohmeyer
67 Imperial Convertible