Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 3:32 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Lower Windscreen Trim Clips 1960

Luge,

Nobody that I could ever find had these, and I talked to some big NOS clip venders.  One literally laughed at me.  Valley Vintage Salvage in Arizona has numerous Imperials around and there are hundreds of these clips in like new condition.  They  were used front and back, on Crowns and Customs.  Don't know about LeBarons.  I am sure Lowell Howe in Patterson, CA also can get them for you.

Richard Burgess
'60 Crown

Luke Nola <luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All hope you are all good. I'm doing the big windscreen put back
in thing and have had no word back yet from Gary Goers about the
little body-seam clips that hold on your windscreen trim at the
bottom of the windscreen. Andy Bernbaums know what I mean but have no
idea where to get them. My old ones are quite rusted and it would be
great to put new ones in when the screen goes back in as it's a one
way street.
Has anybody had any joy finding new stock of these clips or is it a
salvage job?
CHeers!

Luke
1960 Le Baron