Re: IML: 53 on ebay

pattie, i am very surprised at the price for this car too. it may be nice in pictures and words but there are always problems upon close examination. i don't get the barrett-jackson connection unless the seller thinks a buyer can take it there to get more money. this is not what they look for at that auction.still a nice car but at that price you will have to keep it a long time to get your money back.i realize that is not always why we buy these cars but there is usually another one out there at a sane price.   dennis

Currell Pattie <currellpattie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is up to over 25,000 now. That is the most I have ever seen a Custom
(four door) go for. By far.

True, this may be nicest one I have seen, too.

Currell 53 Imperial Custom, Powerflite