    ----- Original Message -----
    From: howard
    Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:31:07 -0600

    *Dr. Challenger: Don't leave now! I'm 16 and in the 10th grade. I
    work at a body shop 2 or 3 hours every day after school. I saved
    my money for over 3 years to by a car. Thought I would never get
    enough to buy one. Saw and loved a 1965 LeBaron (blew my Dads
    mind) which I was able to buy for 15 hundred dollars with my own
    money.  It's all original including the dry rotted tires with only
    48 thousand true mile and not a rust bucket. Am now buying one
    tire at a time. POINT IS...don't give up as one will come a long.
    With the information I get from these guys and the mistakes that
    information keeps me from making when working on it... I'll have
    saved enough money to get a good start on restoring it.*
** *Best Wishes,*
    *Chad*
    *65 LeBaron*
** **