Re: IML: 1963 convertible door panels

A month or so ago I had sent a message advising I was looking for door panels for a 63 convertible.  I received a response from a member that he was expecting to get some panels and would get back to me.  I have not heard from him.  I have had problems with my computer (I now have a new computer) and if he attempted to contact me I may not have received the communication.  As a result of the problems, I lost all of my saved emails.

I would appreciate if the person would contact me and let me know the status.

Ray

2-63 convertibles