Re: IML: Please Welcome Dr Challenger

Welcome back Dr Challenger.  I have very much enjoyed your
postings - very concise and to the point.  I also sit back at
times and learn more about the different years of Imperials,
especially those in which I am not mainly centered.  I it very
nice to understand the differnce people run into in dealing with
all of the different years, models, and body styles.  And also
the commonality we all face in other mutual areas ( like gummed
up fuel systems).

Æyn & Patrick
75 LeBaron 4drht Moondust Metallic / Cream top - Tucson