Re: IML: Am I getting screwed?

     This is strange, I have never heard of a break job at Midas under $800. I myself paid over $800 for about the same service at Midas for almost the exact same thing. The stopping is still mushy on my 78 Monaco.
     It made me mad and the 2nd Car went to a service station I have used in the past and it cost 1/2 the price and the stopping was firmer.
     Maybe every service on brakes at Midas is $800, no matter what it is.  I'll see if it can be looked into in Northern Calif.
Charles in Calif.