RE: IML: 67 Imperial Convertibles

AIC is Automotive Information Clearinghouse.

Ed/67 conv. triple white

From: chrisstroh@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 67 Imperial Convertibles
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:01:39 -0800

What is AIC?

Chris
----- Original Message -----
From: Edward Tiede
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 6:18 PM

Hi 67 conv. owners

Back in March of 2002 I contacted Automotive Information Clearinghouse through an add in Hemmings for information regarding how many 67 convertibles were left. The results were 4 in NY state and 67 nationally. The method used was
1 US registrations by make by state.
2 US production figures by make/model by manufacturer.
3 US salvage figures by state.
4. The AIC comprehensive computer model of make/model/year extrapolation.
5. Where apporate AIC uses factors our experience indicates affect the figures.

Ed Tiede
1967  triple white conv.