IML: Please Welcome John W. Nixon

New Subscriber(s): John W. Nixon
Email Address is: jnixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Medicine Lodge, Kansas

Car(s) owned: 1966 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron 4-door, Gold with
dark brown vinyl roof.

Self-Introduction: I recently purchased what used to be my Great
Aunts 66' Imperial Lebaron. She bought it new in Hutchinson, Kansas.
I found it in Texas. It now has 22,000 miles and is all original
inside and out. Looks like a new car for the most part. I think it
has every option available at that time except for shoulder seat
belts. I tried buying it from my aunt in 1974 for $1200 but my dad
said no. I was in High School and would of tore it up anyway. Dad
bought me a 67' New Yorker for $500 instead! I remembered my aunts
car well and always wanted to buy it. It only took about 33 years!