IML: Gesswein Motors

I just googled Gesswein Motors. They certainly have some nice Imperials.
I have come across their web site on several previous occasions when looking for information on Imperials and Chryslers.
I am pretty sure that the 1969 Imperial they have for sale has been there for quite some time like one or two years!

http://www.gessweinmotors.com/classic.aspx

I have no direct experience with them.

Fred Joslin