Re: IML: Is this another SCAM????????

It must be... it has the signs.., must pay with MO or check, they don't have the buy it now listed, and alll the items in this person's history bought or sold , that show are under 10 bucks.

Gillesbeneyton@xxxxxxx wrote:
For me it look like a scam, price is too low, car look too nice, and like most of the time you must contact seller through email