Re: IML: What is it? MY GUESS: '65 Chrysler N.Y. /300 Fender Trim

tim, jeff fastov 2401 sunrise blvd,fort misery ,fl 33907
----- Original Message -----
From: hot rod
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: IML: What is it? MY GUESS: '65 Chrysler N.Y. /300 Fender Trim

Hi all:
It appears to be a 2584118/9, front fender peak moulding. It fits a 65 Chrysler NY, 300 and perhaps Newport, if the latter has fender mount turn signal lights. It does not fit the 300L; these had the same basic part but the indentation has a red paint fill.
The A66028 after the casting number is the supplier code, identified who made the part.
I have a 300 convertible, so I am familiar with the part.
Mark

randalpark@xxxxxxx wrote:
I don't have a '66, but doesn't the fender trim have a raised brushed
stainless center?

Paul W.