From: captden29@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 9.54PM
Subject: RE: IML: Gesswein Motors

remember they just want to sell cars. they don't care about anything else just like any sales place. doesn't make them bad people, but their freindliness is just to sell the car. have it looked at by  an outside  service such as those you may find in hemmings, especially if it is an expensive car. worth the expense especially if they find serious problems. go look at it yourself.  if it's been there a long time there is a reason, which could be asking too much or could be  a different serious reason. buyer beware---get information and use your head, not your emotions---there is always another and maybe better car if this one does not seem 100% right.  dennis

"K. Eric Wolfe" <kewolfe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I do not know them but you may want to check their history with the local Better Business Bureau and also see if any blogs address questionable business practices.