IML: OIC = Do you have a 1957 Imperial Convertible?

IML: OIC = Do you have a 1957 Imperial Convertible?

OIC Mailing List Members:

If you are the proud owner of a 1957 Imperial convertible (black or not) and are interested in offering up your rolling-work-of-art for this event, please contact Mr. Cockerill directly at the phone number or email address below.  Details for the event are listed in his email message below.

Mr. Cockerill:

I have copied you on the distribution of this email message to the general membership of the Online Imperial Club as your response reached only a small fraction of the membership comprised of volunteers (we hide behind the CONTACT US button on the web site) who help maintain the club's web site.

As noted above, if there are members who have an interest in providing an entry for this event, I have asked them to contact you directly.

--
Joe Still
1961 Imperial Crown 4D Southampton