Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 6:16 PM
Subject: IML: Dark '68 backup lights

As a last remnant of the malfunctioning Sentinel system on my '68 LeBaron, the backup lights will stay on for a few minutes if I turn off the ignition before switching off the lights. Problem is, the backup lights don't come on when I'm backing up. It's annual safety check time and my previously easygoing mechanic now says they gotta work for me to get my sticker.
Is there a switch someplace I should be jiggling?
Many thanks and aloha,
Jim Kelly
Honolulu