Re: IML: 1960 Imperial Crown 4 dr Southampton

Re: IML: 1960 Imperial Crown 4 dr Southampton

Brooks, yes please. Years ago I purchased a 1960 4DHT side glass panel that is quite different to the original ones I have. It would be interesting to know what it was for? Joey it may be what you are after but it's not in great condition and with the shipping from here you could probably buy three from Lowel.

Luke
60 Le Baron