Re: IML: 66LeBaron-..DEAD AGAIN!

Hi All...well, I went to try and start the car again but its back to the same condition (turn the key...and nothing) which more or less proves just what so many have said, that there's something other than the Ballast Resistor causing the trouble! At least I now have the car in the driveway instead of out on the street!!!....here we go again!!!!
Dan