IML: Imperial Pictures for the Website; was re: New paint job

-----Original Message-----
From: richard.woolf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Couple of months ago I sent an email about the new paint job on my '66 Crown. I would like to send them so anybody that's interested in seeing the car. I need to know where on the Imperial web site I can forward the photos?
Rich and Everyone,

We would love to have pictures of your Imperial for the club's website!  You can send them to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or simply click on the "Contact Us" button that's at the bottom of many pages on the club's website.

Thanks!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!

  My Collection of Imperials

1965 Imperial LeBaron
  1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
  1970 Imperial LeBaron