RE: IML: Embroidered Shirts

Hi All...I have been working with another IML member for a few months now, looking into the feasability of having something made up that would be 'year specific' as far as the Imperial script (NOT a picture of the whole car!) embroidered onto a good Polo-shirt (w/2-3 buttons). The time-consuming part is, as you might figure, getting the master design for each year's 'Imperial' script made up and loaded into the embroidery machine. We are trying to keep the cost of the Polo Shirt (a very nice quality) and the embroidered script (possibly along with the YEAR - such as ...'66... or .....'67... also embroidered above the Imperial script)... to be in the $30-40.00 range, preferrably closer to $30.00 plus whatever the postage to the customers address. We are NOT trying to be in competion with the iron-on shirts that have been recently mentioned here on the IML with their Imperial pictures as they definitely have their place as well for all us Imperialists!......I would love to be able to have pictures of the different year Imperials embroidered onto a shirt but the cost would be much higher than many people would be willing to pay so we opted for this method of just using a year-specific 'script'.......Tell me what you think!!!! As soon as I get one or more examples in my hands that will allow me to send photo's to the IML in general I will post them...BUT I would like to hear from as many members as possible as to what YOU think of this idea????...(maybe before the photo's are available I'll even get my LeBaron to work again!!!)
Thanks all!
Dan Melnik