RE: IML: Towing travel trailer with 1968 Crown Convertible...

On brake controllers:  I’ve had several in several vehicles.  My favorite one is my current one, which I picked up at Tractor Supply for about $30.  Mount it wherever you please / it will fit.  I see they have Tractor Supply stores all around the Miami area.  www.tractorsupply.com  All should fit your Imperial fine, and come with wiring instructions that you can map to the wiring diagram from your FSM.

-----Original Message-----
Sent:
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 4:52 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; RODGER D. REDDISH
Cc: lolliewest@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Towing travel trailer with 1968 Crown Convertible...

Also befuddled by which electric brake controller and where to connect it/mount it.

Any ideas?

Javier

Bay Adventures, Inc.
Dive Adventures & Island Vacations:
774 NE 126 St.
N. Miami, FL 33161

Dive Into our Website! ooo~[:]-o
www.bayadventures.com
Toll-free US/Canada  -  888-599-3483 ext 4281
Tel 305-892-4281  FAX 305-892-4299