RE: IML: 56 Ignition Problem - Pertronix

RE: IML: 56 Ignition Problem - Pertronix

I too, am using the Pertronix ignition module on both my Imperials.  I have nothing but good things to say about it.  Granted, it is not 100% original under the hood but the only way to tell is by removing the distributor cap.  Otherwise there is nothing visibly different.  Plus I now have the piece-of-mind knowing that the car starts first time every time.

For anyone having ignition problems, I can’t recommend it enough.  (and it works with or without a ballast resistor)

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht (Pertronix equipped)

68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht (Pertronix equipped)