From: Hank.Leskie@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: 56 Ignition Problem - Pertronix
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 10:56:12 -0800

Sounds like a great idea,

Is there a kit available for a 62 413 with all the parts and who would sell
it, NAPA?

Hank Leskie
62 convert.
hank.leskie@xxxxxxxxx

Ken Lang

Sent by:

rialclub.com

cc
02/08/2007 10:35 AM

Please respond to

Subject
mailing-list
RE: IML: 56 Ignition Problem -
Pertronix

I too, am using the Pertronix ignition module on both my Imperials. I have
nothing but good things to say about it. Granted, it is not 100% original
under the hood but the only way to tell is by removing the distributor cap.
Otherwise there is nothing visibly different. Plus I now have the
piece-of-mind knowing that the car starts first time every time.

For anyone having ignition problems, I can’t recommend it enough. (and it
works with or without a ballast resistor)

Ken
67 Crown 4 Dr Ht (Pertronix equipped)
68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht (Pertronix equipped)