IML: Have you seen these portions of the club website?

IML: Have you seen these portions of the club website?

If you've been here awhile, you might already know
about these parts of the club, but it never hurts to
have a reminder for new members, or old ones that are
pokey about popping around the site.

Imperial Registry:
http://imperialclub.com/registry/index.htm

Imperial Highway:
http://imperialclub.com/OIC-specific/map.htm

Donors Page (Pantheon of Heroes):
http://imperialclub.com/OIC-specific/donors.htm

Imperial Survey:
http://imperialclub.com/OIC-specific/oic-survey.htm

Member Spotlight:
http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Spotlight/index.htm

This post is currently open (hence no recent entries)
- been awhile since we had someone to ask folks
questions and post their answers.  Got time and a
little energy and like to meet people?  There are some
real characters here.

Free Autobiographies!  The club will post photos and
the story of your car on the appropriate year.  Folks
have been submitting one-liner, one photo entries, and
on a list that is text-based, "this is my 19xx
Imperial that I got last year" has got to be the
lightest entry yet.

Write about your car!  People really enjoy knowing
about you and your passion.

What makes it special to you?
Name?
Stories?
Where/why/how'd you get it?

The resulting free web-page can be a great reference
point to show others via email exactly how good your
taste in cars is.  Use the CONTACT US button on the
website to submit.  Consider lighting and angle when
photo'ing your car (please).

Kenyon Wills