From: a1web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 2:49 AM
Subject: IML: 1947 straight six one valve stuck open.

On these type of motors they have viewing windows so you can see the valve as they work. I recently had the top of the engine off. At that time I clean all of the lifters and any corrosion. I don't understand what is keeping one valve compressed . What could be keeping it open. I don't see the purpose of pulling the head again I know there is nothing on that side that would restrict the valve from opening or what i really need is for the valve to uncompressed. I cant even force it open is there some kind of trick . With these windows I can see and access the valve is there a easy way to get this valve working again