From: YBSHORE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 7:02 PM
Subject: IML: Has anyone in the club seen this car before?

Imperialists,

    I have been in the market for a Imp 'vert and this looks like a very nice ride, however it seems as if I saw it listed before, or saw it listed somewhere else before...but I have been mistaken before.......Thanks in advance for any help.

Jack
1956 Imperial Sedan

eBay Motors: Chrysler : Imperial (item 200076622885 end time Feb-12-07 17:56:47 PST)

always stay connected to friends.