Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 9:30 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 1939 Imperial wagon

William Miller <abmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

	The April, 07 issue of "Vintage Truck" page 34 and 35 has a story on
a custom built 1939 Imperial Station Wagon.  The body was built by Bohman &
Schwartz for John W. Way, a California real estate developer.
	It does not say who the current  owner is. but he is a lucky  man.

Would this be the same Imperial that's on our club's website at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1939/Wagon/index.htm

As you say, the owner is indeed a lucky fellow!

Thanks,

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial
Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
1970 Imperial LeBaron
1971 Imperial LeBaron

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites
<http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9T
Azk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->
to find flight and hotel bargains.