From: imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: IML: hubcaps

What range of years hubcaps--if any--are common for
my 63 custom? Were there subtle differences year to
year?

Wheel covers are PARTS.

Looking in that section of the club website yeilds a
request for a narrowing of PARTS parameters, so click
on WHEELS AND TIRES.

Clicking on this Yeilds 4 choices, and one is WHEELS
AND TIRES REPAIR. You want to fix what's there now,
so this applies.

Scrolling down this page yeilds a section called
WHEELS that has a PICTORAL REVIEW of all wheel covers
here that answers the question:

http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Wheels/covers.htm

-Kenyon