Cc: "IML Admin" <oic-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 2:49 AM
Subject: IML: Sale of Chrysler, Chinese Communists, and Anna Niccole Smith murder theories....

Hi Folks,
 Please remember this is not the "I wonder what migt
happen to Chrysler in the future if the Australians
buy it", or the communist China business digest
mailing list.

It is the IMPERIAL mailing list and many of the folks
here do not want to read through a dozen messages that
have no direct correlation to their 1951 Imp.  There
are too many of us for us to go off on non-imperial
topics without folks leaving the list. We are simply
too diverse and large of a group If Imperial fans who
need to keep a narrow focus.

I understand it is interesting, and in the news, and
it could have some bearing on our cars in some way in
the future I suppose, if the communists buy Chrysler
and start making rotors for 67's again since they have
the mold already from Shaun.

:-)

Anyway please ask yourself if your post is really
related to our Imperials before posting.

Also as a reminder, we have the....

Imperial SALON mailing list

Which I believe was where this topic started before
moving to the IML, and where most anything is fine to
talk about. without the mean nasty Impcops asking you
to stay on topic!
:-(

So if you want to discuss this or most any other topic
under the sun that is Imperial related or not with
your fellow imperial brothers and sisters in detail,
please consider signing up for the Salon mailing list
here;

http://www.imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Salon.htm

Thanks for your help!

Jeff and Steve
Moderators
aka The Impcops

P.S.  We both believe we may be the fathers of Anna
Niccoles baby too.

Heck, Steve was in Florida at the time of the murder!
They say a witness saw a 59 Imp in the state at the
time of her death.

Stay tuned to the IML salon for more details of our
paternity tests and theories on why we dun it...

;-)